Here's what stays the same:
- RR continues to be about making quality clothing out of natural fibers, and continues to offer custom sizing for just about any shape/size.
- RR still provides clothes that oh-so-carefully ride the line between sexy and modest, modern and vintage, mature and youthful.
Here's what will change:
- I will be working with different fabrics and probably in smaller quantities. In most cases I can get more of something if someone requests it, but I'm not planning on having entire bolts on hand. It's too much of an investment without a guaranteed sell. I've also learned that I produce more and my creativity benefits more from being able to do shroter runs of things because there isn't the pressure of having to get rid of all that fabric if the design isn't successful.
- I will be designing a dedicated wholesale line for which i could potentially buy whole bolts. Making those exclusive designs will allow me to maintain my etsy shop with no competition w/ the other retailer, and will make the retailer comfortable promoting my brand name.
- I will be using more knit fabrics.